The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Satyrsphere Stewardess Core

Sweet! We added 2 more to the infamous Satyrsphere Stewardess Core tonight!

These are the lovely ladies you hear at the beginning & end of the show!

So far, you've heard our lovely listener: Tara!

Soon, you'll hear the wonderful Miss Nessa of the Hello Nessa podcast!

And now, Melanie & Pat of the hilarious Don't Quit Your Day Job podcast will be featured in the upcoming weeks.

I'm always looking for more ladies to put into our rotation! If you'd like to assist and record a little something for me, just let me know and I'll be glad to help you out with it!

Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment