The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Satyrsphere 026


http://traffic.libsyn.com/satyrsphere/Satyrsphere026.mp3

I talk about television and theatre mostly & I got a lot of calls & Audio Boos this week!

Thank you to Stewardess Wendy, aka "The Naughty Nanny" of the Cocktails & Cream Puffs podcast, for the help at the beginning & end of the show!

Podcast Rollcall:
This Week in Gay
PodCubs POV
Don't Quit Your Day Job
Greetings From Nowhere
Vera Speaks... For Real
Live It Up!

Last Weeks Mystery Musical:
Company

Contact me at Satyrsphere@gmail.com or on Twitter at @Satyrsphere or call my voicemail line at 206-666-2313

Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment