The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Satyrsphere 035


I talk about the Winchestery Mystery House Fright Night, the Satyrsphere Book Club & some theatre talk! Plus, I wrap up the Season of Doom & Gloom Mystery Musical segments.

Thank you to Stewardess Pat of the Don't Quit Your Day Job podcast for the help at the beginning & end of the show!

Podcast Rollcall:
NaPodPoMo

Last Weeks Mystery Musical:
Sweeney Todd

Contact me at Satyrsphere@gmail.com or on Twitter at @Satyrsphere or call my voicemail line at 206-666-2313

Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't do a very good job of keeping up with listening to everyone's NaPodPoMo during November. But, I am still working on it!

    I LOVE the "moving right along" bumper you used in this one.
    The Winchester Mystery House thing sounds super creepy! I've been there once, but not for their Fright Night. Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete