The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Satyrsphere 007


http://traffic.libsyn.com/satyrsphere/Satyrsphere007.mp3

I talk theatre & television among other topics! Plus, you get to hear about the Impaler!

Thank you to Stewardesses Christina & Nicole of the Greetings From Nowhere podcast for the help at the beginning & end of the show!


Podcast Rollcall
:
Ongline Podcast
Dinner Party Download

Last Weeks Mystery Musical:
The Full Monty

Contact me at Satyrsphere@gmail.com or on Twitter at @Satyrsphere or call my voicemail line at 206-666-2313

Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

2 comments:

  1. I don't really see the difference between the edited and the freestyle talking. I think both are good. True that I don't listen as a professional in the theatre business. The background noise from the Mic is still there but never bothered me either. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you heard the unedited versions, you would notice trust me. ;)

    ReplyDelete