The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Satyrsphere 008


http://traffic.libsyn.com/satyrsphere/Satyrsphere008.mp3

I want to apologize for my mic issues this week. I don't know whats going on, but figured getting a show out was more important. I promise to investigate & get it fixed this week.

I talk theatre & television among other topics! Plus, you get to hear dirty DURTY talk about the Impaler!

Thank you to Stewardess Donna Suggarz of the Big Silly Homo podcast for the help at the beginning & end of the show!


Podcast Rollcall:
Hello Nessa
Cocktails & Cream Puffs

Last Weeks Mystery Musical:
Eating Raoul

Contact me at Satyrsphere@gmail.com or on Twitter at @Satyrsphere or call my voicemail line at 206-666-2313

Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

No comments:

Post a Comment