The Satyrsphere

My photo
The personal musings of dirty ol' goat & his Flame Dame! Expect random musings about Theatre, Role Playing Games, Hockey, and The Impaler!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Satyrsphere 019


http://traffic.libsyn.com/satyrsphere/Satyrsphere019.mp3

I talk about gaming & theatre this week, as that's all I got going on!
Thank you to Stewardess Wendy aka The Naughty Nanny, of the Cocktails & Cream Puffs podcast, for the help at the beginning & end of the show!

Podcast Rollcall:
The Smellcast
How Much Do We Love?

Last Weeks Mystery Musical:
Glory Days

Contact me at Satyrsphere@gmail.com or on Twitter at @Satyrsphere or call my voicemail line at 206-666-2313


Until next time,

This is the Satyr, over & out!

4 comments:

  1. Hon.

    You need a gag writer {Rim Shot}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, Satyr, you sure know how to get a voicemail out of me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BC,

    I'd prefer a writer without a gag reflex!

    HONK!

    ~Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole,

    I get that a lot from folks, especially if by "voicemail" you mean "moans & groans" ;)

    ~Scott

    ReplyDelete